This protective equipment is designed for use when playing cricket. This product does not prevent or protect against all types of injuries but is intended to merely reduce the risk of minor injuries during normal playing conditions. No equipment can prevent all possible injuries. Bear Cricket Ltd cannot guarantee the safety of the user when using this product.
Even the strongest of Bears need to look after themselves whilst on the hunt! Power on knowing you have the best range of softs, designed with comfort and flexibility in mind, our pads, gloves and keeping equipment will ensure you have the best chance of staying at the top of the food chain.
Our new and improved batting pads for 2019 couple a contemporary style with an incredibly comfortable and lightweight feel allowing for a superb all-round comfort.
Product Features –
– Soft, lightweight PU front, with mesh instep.
– 7 Cane front for a low rebound with a hinged side wing for greater manoeuvrability.
– In-built foam fiber knee locator for extra stability and comfort.
– Double V straps for comfort and allows to pull the pad tighter.
– Padded mesh lined straps with Velcro for additional comfort alongside easy attach and release.